Plan workouts, Track progress, Shape your body.
The Ultimate Workout Tracker is the only tool you need to manage your workout sessions, see your progression, and store all your exercises/races/routines/data.
With over 20 templates, you'll get motivated to lose weight, get stronger and have fun while doing it!
What you'll get:
- A complete list of exercises, sorted by muscular groups & machines
- Weight intensity formulas
- Gallery view with gifs/images of the exercises
- Running, Cycling, Swimming, and Stretching Hubs
- Best Times
- Like a habit tracker, you'll be able to tick boxes when you completed your workouts.
- Define your weekly/monthly goals and see your progression.
- Track your body measurements (weight, chest, biceps, etc.) throughout the months and see how you improved!
- Monthly/Yearly Goals
- Pre/post-workout routines
- Workouts templates
- Dark & Light themes & many more!
Don't forget: What gets measured gets done.
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated.
They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace.
If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!