Improve your journaling experience in a way you've never thought possible with this lightweight and digital stoic calendar made with love in Notion.
Benefits Of Journaling
At worst, journaling can help get persistent worries out of your head and onto paper so you can get on with your day.
At best, it can be transformational to your mindset by forcing you to really think deeply about the events in your life and how you are reacting to them.
If practised regularly, journaling can help you:
- Calm and clear your mind
- Make decisions more objectively
- Embrace the events of your life
- Reflect on what you have learned
- Let go of negative thoughts
- Increase your sense of gratitude
- Improve your writing ability
- Explore and settle strong emotions
- Boost your self-awareness
- Plan for and prevent future troubles
- Build self-discipline by making it a habit
- Creatively find solutions for everyday problems
- Track your progress in applying Stoic principles in your life
The 5 Methods
Marcus Aurelius Method
Heavy journaling with morning, afternoon and evening check-in.
Light weight evening journaling to you help reflect on the day.
4 Virtues Method
Journaling based on the 4 stoic virtues of Courage, Justice, Temperance & Wisdom.
Journaling that helps you zoom out and see things from a future perspective.
Write whatever you like and let nothing restrict you but time.
- Personal phrase collection
- Unlimited journal entries
- Easy sorting and storage
- Weekly review section
- Stoic quote slideshow
- Responsive & easy to set up
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated.
They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace.
If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!