Notion Dashboard designed to assist you in your journey of quitting addicting substances like weed, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, masturbation and internet surfing.
Quitting addictions is hard. That's why this dashboard is designed to ease the process and give you a better overview of your progress, as well as the consequences of relapsing, to help you stay sober in the long run.
How does it work?
- Read the preparation guide and set a quitting date.
- Setup your milestones (guide included!), your why, pros and cons and your relapse emergency list.
- Check in daily to fill out your journal entry and be reminded of how far you've come.
- A personal journal with "Check In"-templates included.
- "Days sober" counter widget to remind you of your progress.
- Symptom timeline, to let you know what to expect
- Milestone countdowns to help you stay on track
- Sobriety boards for weed, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, masturbation and internet addictions.
- Pros/cons list & "Your why"-section
- Relapse emergency hotline
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated.
They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace.
If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!