Project and task management
Manage your projects and tasks like never before using this template
What are the benefits?
- Always have an overview of what you need to do next
- Never forget anything anymore by using your inbox to add all your ideas
- See when a project is almost finished
- Enjoy the end of your day when you see "0 task planned for today"
- Overall statistics about your tasks, projects that automatically updates as you are working.
- Task database with your inbox, today, this week and overdue views
- Projects database for all your "in progress" and "not started" projects.
- Meeting notes database that you can link to your projects
- Everything is linked together which means every time you create a new projects the task you define in your templates will be automatically added.
- Task template, Project template and Meeting note template that you can of course adapt to your needs.
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.