PRM (CRM for personal relationships)
Improve your social well-being
A robust Notion dashboard that helps you show up to your relationships more consistently, keep nurturing your most meaningful connections even during your busiest times, and marie-kondo the ones that are not adding as much value to your life as you had hope for.
You’ll benefit from this if:
- you often find yourself going for weeks or even months without checking in on the people that matter to you the most
- you want to become a better friend/family member/colleague/etc by paying more attention to what’s going on in their lives and making sure they feel that you genuinely care about them
- you feel like you’re spreading yourself too thin socially and are contemplating if you should reassess your current relationships
- Dashboard with reminders, upcoming plans & birthdays, favorites, gallery view, etc
- People database (+ pages & views by categories)
- Relationship categories database
- Places/events/occasions database
- Interests & hobbies database
- Qualities database
- Memories database
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.