Pricing packages for photographers
Impress your future clients with your digital pricing packages.
Allow them to see all options you offer and to simulate the final price they will pay for your services options included.
What are the benefits?
- Impress your clients by sharing your digital pricing packages
- Include all additional options you have to offer
- Allow them to simulate total pricing with additional options included
- Avoid unnecessary emails by answering the most common questions your clients have
- Pricing packages (Prices, number of hours, additional options, ...)
- Additional options you offer to your customers (Albums, prints, engagement session, ...)
- Price simulator
- FAQ section (To save you time answering emails)
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.
How do I make a Notion template?
You can make any Notion page a template by clicking "Share" in the top right, then toggling both the "Share to web" and "Allow duplicate as template" toggles.
Make sure to use the public-facing URL below the "Share to web" toggle when sharing.
How do I sell my Notion template here?