Why did I make this?
I can sum it up in 4 words: "Look inside my closet"
I always struggled with keeping a tidy wardrobe. I'd spent countless hours organizing it, only to find it cluttered yet again a few days later.
Not to talk about my mornings where I'd spend my precious time choosing the outfits to wear for the day. There had to be a better option - so I made this template.
- Help you organize your wardrobe & outfit inspirations by color, style and season
- Assist in sorting through all your outfits by color, style and season easily
- Let you plan your outfits a week in advance, to give you more time.
- Aesthetically pleasing and minimalistic design
- 1-Page template with no annoying sub-pages.
- Easy sorting by color, style or season
- Weekly Outfit Planner
- Wardrobe & Inspiration Database
- Toggle Organizing System to keep from cluttering
- A guide on how to reverse shrunk clothes
- A guide on how to remove stains
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated.
They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace.
If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!