Ultimate Notion Reading Corner
If you want a clean, flexible place to keep track of the books in your life, Reading Corner is the one for you. Also for those who want another part of their lives in Notion!
**Before using Reading Corner,**
1. You forget what you read.
2. Your to-be-read (TBR) list is everywhere.
3. Your reading afterthoughts are unorganised.
4. You're reading less as you aren't tracking your progress.
5. You hate the inflexibility and distracting features (book recommendations, reading challenge etc.) in Goodreads.
**After using Reading Corner,**
1. You remember what you read better.
2. You have a clean, personalised reading list.
3. You read more now that you are tracking your progress.
4. Your book reviews are all in one place and not shown publicly.
5. You know what books you are currently reading, have read, want to read and did not finish.
- A manual.
- A demo copy of my reading corner :D
- A bookshelf to store your books and browse them by various properties such as reading status, genre, rating, and more!
- A book log to track your yearly reading goals. (Progress bars included!)
- A book review template button.
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.
How do I make a Notion template?
You can make any Notion page a template by clicking "Share" in the top right, then toggling both the "Share to web" and "Allow duplicate as template" toggles.
Make sure to use the public-facing URL below the "Share to web" toggle when sharing.
How do I sell my Notion template here?