🎯Pomodoro technique is one of the core principles of productivity.
If you are struggling with accomplishing your tasks and procrastinating, this template is right for you!
🔨Why Did I Create This?
I've been always looking for a template of a workspace where I will be able to track my tasks and plan my time in Pomodoros. I haven't gotten a proper one which I can fully rely on. I was looking for a solution but couldn't find anything that would help me. So, I solved it by myself.
I created this template to help you with tracking and achieving your goals and dreams. I've spent a lot of hours working on it, so you don't have to spend time building it yourself.
🚀You’ll Benefit From This If:
- You want to manage distractions and control your time
- You want to increase accountability
- You want to improve weekly and quarterly planning
- You want to decrease back pain and mental fatigue
- You want to maintain motivation
- You want to get rid of distractions
- You want to remove procrastination from your life
- Tasks (the most important tasks you should work on)
- Break tasks (know what to do in the breaks)
- Notes (make notes while taking Pomodoro sessions)
- Projects (classify your tasks into projects)
- Pomodoro timer (track your time and manage your time in terms of Pomodoro sessions)
Plus lots more!
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.
How do I make a Notion template?
You can make any Notion page a template by clicking "Share" in the top right, then toggling both the "Share to web" and "Allow duplicate as template" toggles.
Make sure to use the public-facing URL below the "Share to web" toggle when sharing.
How do I sell my Notion template here?