Notion for Agencies v1.0
The Notion for Agencies (NFA) 1.0 Bundle is our OG Notion for Designers bundle on steroids. Over the past year, we've heard you share your needs and wants within an operating system that not only manages client projects but helps you grow into the company of your dreams.
- Notion Basics Course (A 9-part training series if you're new to using the platform)
- 7 workspaces, 30+ templates, including Contract, Proposal, Onboarding, Strategy Questionnaires, and more.
- One year access to our business community, The Strategic Hustlers Club, private forum for support and troubleshooting
- Company HQ Hub to document all processes, org charts team responsibilities.
- Internal Mailbox Dashboard (aka The Front Desk) dashboard to capture all incoming inquiries, form submissions, and notes.
- Design Team Dashboard to plan and execute every project successfully with your team
- Client-facing Portal to only share the most important resources with your clients such as contracts and project timelines.
- Project Planning Dashboard to map your annual revenue and expenses, and schedule your project availability.
- Content and Marketing Dashboard to plan and develop your online content.
- Goal Tracking Dashboard so you and your team know where you're headed, using the OKRs and KPIs method from Measure What Matters.
- Dedicated Team Dashboard for every team member to document tasks, capture 1:1 notes, and set 3-6-9 goals.
There are so many hidden gems (and more templates) throughout these spaces, that we couldn’t possibly add everything to this list. So… happy treasure hunting!
After purchase, you'll be redirected to our Circle community to gain access to all of the templates. If you are not currently a member, you'll be invited to create a user profile.
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.
How do I make a Notion template?
You can make any Notion page a template by clicking "Share" in the top right, then toggling both the "Share to web" and "Allow duplicate as template" toggles.
Make sure to use the public-facing URL below the "Share to web" toggle when sharing.
How do I sell my Notion template here?