Why did I create this template?
I have always looked for a good planner for my garden. Since I started gardening, I have never written down when I did which activities to look at it next year.
To change that now and save you from watching dozens of videos every year, I have built the Notion gardening hub template.
Who is this product for?
- you like gardening
- you like to plan your garden in an organized way
- you are a garden beginner and need a place to learn, save and plan
Why should you buy this Template?
- organized planner
- clear garden planning
- completed knowledge base with all the info you need about the most important plants in the garden
How will you benefit from the template?
- plan your garden easily and quickly
- save your knowledge once and refer back to it again and again
- keep track of your plants, beds and materials
What is included
- Ultimate encyclopedia
- Seed tracker
- Task management
- Expenses tracker
- Diseases database
- Inspirations database
- House plants tracker
- Material management
- Bed planner
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated.
They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace.
If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!