In this space, you can integrate your Company's Goals, Buyer Personas, and Customer Journey Map. All in one place.
You can benefit from this template if you:
- Are a looking to improve your current customer experience
- Are looking to envision your future customer experience
- Are a UX/UI designer
- Want to gain a deeper understanding of your customer
- Want to identify advantages and weaknesses within your sales funnel
- Want to identify gaps in service communication
- Want to reduce costs or increase sales by focusing on what matters to your customer
- A Customer Journey Mapping Guide for beginners
- Step by Step guide on how to use the template
- More than 30 External Curated Resources including information related to Goals, Buyer Personas, Customer Journey Mapping, and Research and Information
- A real example of how to use the template
- Templates with "Cheatsheets" as toggles to keep important definitions accessible at any time
- Integration ideas and curated resources to automate your Research and Information process
- Access to a Google Drive File with the icons used in the template
A Customer Journey Dashboard that includes:
- Goals Database: This allows you to establish your company's goals before start mapping to help you keep focused on what's important
- Buyer Persona Database: Aesthetic template for building the Buyer Personas that will help you to include all the important information from your customers
- Customer Journey Database: The space for building your map. A visual representation of your customer journey ready to fill. You'll be able to relate each map to a specific goal, persona, and previous research information you have.
- Space for Research & Information: you can include surveys, analytics, and all the research you did for your map. You can later relate this information to each map in the "Notes" section.
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated.
They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace.
If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!